Strategy, Finance, Operations and Technology
Clean tech, UpstreamUnited States
1. What is your profession? Or if you are retired, what was your profession?
Management consultant and scholar
2. What are your areas of expertise?
Upstream: General Management, Operations, Technology, Project Management, Commercial, Executive, I.T./Digital, Marketing, Supply Chain
Upstream Areas: Offshore, Onshore
Clean Tech List: Technology, Commercial, Project Management, Corporate Development, Executive, I.T/Digital, Supply Chain
Types of Clean Tech: Solar, CO2 capture, Batteries, Wind
3. Current employer:
Charles River Associates, A.T Kearney, DTE Energy, Independent consultant
5. How did you end up in the Energy Industry?
Okay, now for some fun things about Ashish…
7. What are three of your interests outside of work?
8. What are your top 3 accomplishments (personal or professional)? Don’t be shy! Give ‘em to us.
Ability to contribute to the community
Ability to continue to learn new skills and talents
Ability to learn from mistakes both personal and professional
9. If I were a superhero, my superpower would be .
10. If I weren't so damn good at what I do now, I'd probably be .
11. My favorite song is by .
Nursery rhymes as they remind me of my childhood, simpler times, cleaner air, and togetherness with family and friends who are not with us anymore.
12. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd .
Charitable organization to help individuals and families dealing with addictions, and also to serve the differently abled populations.
13. The best piece of advice I've ever been given is .
Earn as much as you can, save as much as you can, give as much as you can.