Midstream, Downstream, Upstream, Clean TechUnited States
1. What is your profession? Or if you are retired, what was your profession?
2. What are your areas of expertise?
Midstream, Downstream, Upstream
3. Current Employer:
Evolve Collective and Evolve Village
4. Previous Employers:
Employer? What is that? ....I've been an entrepreneur most of my career.
5. How did you end up in the Energy Industry?
I can thank Sanjay for this one. So the cliff notes version is we worked together on a few marketing projects, and then he introduced me to an Energy Tech Start-Up. We ended up working together there, and I was hooked. This led to evolve, and the rest is history.
6. Why do you like working with Start-Ups?
I have been an entrepreneur most of my career, so I love working with fellow entrepreneurs. I also get to work with companies who have incredible technologies that will be an integral part of the evolution of The Energy Industry. The passion and energy in the Start-Up space is contagious. I love it.
Okay, now for some fun things about Becky…
7. What are three of your interests outside of work?
Reading and buying more books than I could ever read in a year
8. What are your top 3 accomplishments (personal or professional)? Don’t be shy! Give ‘em to us.
Busting my ass in high school and winning an academic scholarship.
This right here. The Evolve Village.
Running a half marathon with a stress fracture.
9. If I were a superhero, my superpower would be .
Never needing sleep. Imagine the possibilities!
10. When I was 5, I was pretty sure I'd be a when I grew up.
11. If I weren't so damn good at what I do now, I'd probably be .
A singer. I love music. Although I can't sing or play an instrument so I won't quit my day job.
12. My favorite song is by .
I can't pick just one! "Jamie All Over" by Mayday Parade, "Hollow" (Acoustic Version) by Belle Mt., "Crash" by You Me At Six, "Forever Yours" by Grayscale, and "Jasey Rae" (Acoustic Version) by All Time Low.
13. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd .
Start an Interior Design Company
14. The best piece of advice I've ever been given is .
"If you've got one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow you are just pissing on today." Thanks dad.