Asset Management & Reliability Professional
UpstreamUnited States, Middle East, Asia, Oceania
1. What is your profession? Or if you are retired, what was your profession?
2. What are your areas of expertise?
Upstream: Project Management, Facilities Management, Mechanical Engineering, Operations, Asset Management
Upstream Areas: Offshore, onshore
3. Current Employer:
Top secret information
4. Previous Employers:
Eni SpA, Siemens, Lotte Chemicals
5. Why do you like working with Start-Ups?
The energy & 'can-do' attitude.
Okay, now for some fun things about Usman…
6. What are three of your interests outside of work?
7. What are your top 3 accomplishments (personal or professional)? Don’t be shy! Give ‘em to us.
Raising 3 kids with a sense of morals & ethics hoping they go on to improve the world.
Nominated as one of the 100 people in maintenance to follow on LinkedIn by UpKeep, USA.
Achieved global certifications in the areas of Asset Management, Reliability Leadership, Maintenance Management & Operational Safety.
8. If I were a superhero, my superpower would be .
Invisibility & stealth.
9. When I was 5, I was pretty sure I'd be a when I grew up.
10. If I weren't so damn good at what I do now, I'd probably be .
11. My favorite song is by .
"Country roads" by John Denver
12. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd .
start a technology & consulting company in the area of physical asset management.
13. The best piece of advice I've ever been given is .
Never loose hope.